Welcome to World Travel Care!
World Travel Care is a comprehensive traveler's health clinic dedicated to providing the highest level of care, catering to the individual needs of our patients and their families. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, we can prepare you for your trip with destination-specific travel information, immunizations, advise on food and water safety and vector borne illness protection such as Malaria, Dengue Fever, West Nile, and Zika Virus protection.
- A comprehensive pre-travel assessment of each patient's health status.
- Individualized itinerary based education on the potential travel associated health risks and illness prevention advise.
- All required and recommended vaccines are available including Yellow fever.
- Medication prescriptions for malaria, altitude illness and traveler’s diarrhea.
- Prompt medical evaluation in the event that illness develops upon return.
- For groups of 10 or more people traveling together Traveler’s Health and Safety Presentations can be arranged (with advanced notice).
The Wise Choice for Healthy Travel
Our company is owned and directed by Mitchell A. Blass, MD and Margaret Williamson, MD. Both are practicing physicians who are board certified in internal medicine and infectious diseases. Our clinical nurses are highly trained healthcare providers specializing in travel medicine, travel counseling and infectious diseases.
Our goal is to promote safe & healthy travel for all of our patients. We guarantee the most up-to-date international health advice and you can depend on us to care for you when you return.
Why Choose World Travel Care?
We are board certified physicians trained in the specialty of infectious diseases.
We provide comprehensive pre-travel
counseling for even the most complex
We offer personalized solutions for the individual traveler; whether recreational, corporate, or adventure travel or missionary trips as well
as those clients who are visiting friends
visiting relatives while abroad.
We are available 24/7 in the event of
illness upon your return.